Super Podcast Audio Commentary
[Bonus Episode]: Hereditary (2018)
Welcome back to a Bonus Episode of The Super Podcast Fan Voted Audio Commentary!
Join your hosts Super Marcey and ‘The Terrible Australian’ Bede Jermyn for a special bonus episode for April’s Fan Voted Audio Commentary. April’s theme was ‘Controversial Films’ and for this poll we added some extra options and decided that the film that came in second would also get a commentary. Hereditary (2018) and A Clockwork Orange (1971) were tied for second place, and in a bonus poll Hereditary won out and got the votes.
Hereditary was written and directed by Ari Aster, it stars Toni Collette, Gabriel Byrne, Ann Dowd, Alex Wolff and Milly Shapiro.
If you have never listened to a commentary, here is how it works. You simply need to grab a copy of the film, and sync up the podcast audio with the film. We will tell you when to press start, it is that easy! You can listen to it while you watch the film or listen to it on its own.
* Marcey is not ready for this first re-watch of the film.
* We go into detail about the films central themes.
* There are some really bad jokes about … you know what!
* Why do cult members need to be naked all the time?
* The miniatures provide some stunning visuals as well as metaphors.
* Toni Collette should have won all the acting awards for this performance.
* You bet Marcey decides to creep Bede out through the film.
* Plus much, much more!
DISCLAIMER: This audio commentary isn’t meant to be taken seriously, it is just a look at a film. It is for entertainment purposes, we do not wish to offend anyone who worked on and in the film, we have respect for you all.
Subscribe to us at Patreon
The Super Network on Twitter – @SM_SuperNetwork
Join The Super Network Facebook Page
Join Us At The Super Network Facebook Group
Email at TheSuperNetworkSM@gmail.com
Marcey’s RedBubble Shop
The Art Of MP Patreon
Follow Us On Instagram
Follow Us On TikTok