The Tubi Tuesdays Podcast Episode 4 – Doctor Mordrid (1992)
Welcome back to our podcast series from The Super Podcast called Tubi Tuesdays! This podcast series is focused on discovering and doing commentaries for films found on the free streaming service Tubi.
Your hosts for Tubi Tuesdays are Super Marcey, ‘The Terrible Australian’ Bede Jermyn and Mike Batchelor (co-host of Small Screen Heroes/Web Tales: A Spider-Man Podcast), each week we will take turns picking a film to watch and most of them will be ones we haven’t seen before. Unfortunately your regular co-host Super Marcey couldn’t join this episode due to health reasons, but co-hosts Bede & Batch took the reins on this one. This week we watch Bede’s pick, which is the Full Empire Entertainment produced superhero film Doctor Mordrid (1992) starring Jeffrey Combs of Re-Animator fame.
If you have never listened to a commentary, here is how it works. You simply need to grab a copy of the film or load it up on Tubi (you may need alcohol), and sync up the podcast audio with the film. We will tell you when to press start, it is that easy! You can listen to it while you watch the film or listen to it on its own. Because we have watched the films on Tubi, as it is a free service there are ads, however we will give a warning when it comes up, so you can still listen along.
* Bede talks about the first Full Moon film he ever saw but surprisingly, it isn’t Puppetmaster
* Did you know Doctor Mordrid was suppose to be a Doctor Strange film? Seriously, no joke
* We have nothing but love for Jeffrey Combs
* Since the film is set in New York, we do the NY accent a lot
* What is up with all the weird clothes Jeffrey Combs wears in this film?
* Why is everything either slow or in slow-motion?
* Did Men In Black steal idea for the Neuralyzer from did this film?
* Plus much, much more!
The Super Network on Twitter – @SM_SuperNetwork
Subscribe to us at Patreon
Join The Super Network Facebook Page
Join Us At The Super Network Facebook Group
Email at TheSuperNetworkSM@gmail.com