Welcome to another episode of the Super Podcast as part of The Super Network!
Your lovely host Super Marcey is solo for this outing, no co-hosts this time. However she is joined by a very special guest, writer and filmmaker Jack Marchetti is on board. Jack is currently running a Kickstarter campaign for a new short film he hopes to get off the ground called COMPATIBILITY.
I encourage everyone to go scope out the Kickstarter Page for the project and throw some moolah behind it. If you aren’t convinced, give the show a listen and scope out what it is all about.
Show Highlights Include:
* Jack talks about his other short film and how that got made
* What it is actually like to get a film in a festival
* Where the ideas for Compatibility came from
* Jack turns the tables and asks Marcey about herself
* Marcey asks Jack what its like to make a film with his vision impairment
* Jack and Marcey discuss their own writing processes
* Plus so much more
For anyone who needs encouragement this is the podcast show you want to be listening to. Both Marcey and Jack have issues that impact their daily lives but they discuss how they overcome that and do the things they want to do.
Please remember to check out the Kickstarter campaign and even if you cannot donate please spread the word. Let’s help make this dream become a reality!
Find Us All At:
Host on Twitter – @SuperMarcey
Guest on Twitter – @JackMarchetti
Email at email@example.com
Join the SuperPodcast Facebook Fan Page
Like Compatibility On Facebook
Subscribe via iTunes
Watch Jack’s Short Film: The Evolution of a Gen-X Music Purchaser