Howdy folks, the year sure has flown by, we are already in October and you know what means for Melbourne? ARMAGEDDON EXPO!
Since 2008, I have been attending the event and always bringing you lovely folk coverage. This year once again there will be posts right here at SuperMarcey.com of all the happenings at the event!
It will be taking place on October 13th and 14th at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre (just opposite the Crown complex).
So what can fans and new comers expect at the event? Lot’s of fun!
From the website:
And now the end is near! After a year of anticipation, the Melbourne Armageddon expo is just around the corner. Held at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre on October 13/14th 2012 between 9am to 6pm both days, the event is shaping up to be our biggest Melbourne event yet.
Special event you can find out more about here, include
- TV & Movie stars from Supernatural, Babylon 5, Stargate, Game of Thrones, James Bond, Pirates of the Caribbean and more!
- JUDGE DREDD HIMSELF – Karl Urban!
- Special Warner brother’s area, with gaming and collectibles.
- Animation voices from anime, Justice league and MARIO himself!
- Live wrestling
- Animation panels and screenings
- Comics and collectibles stores
- Movie Screenings
- Dragonball Z Challenge
- Cosplay contest and parades
- Local and international comic creators, with special releases
- Charles Martinet, the voice of MARIO!
And so much more!
This is your chance to rub shoulders with some awesome people, and see amazing costumes from those who are cosplaying!
You can find me Super Marcey, website contributor/photographer Super Dan and podcast co-host/contributor Bede Jermyn – the terrible Australian at the event!
For more info please check the website – armageddonexpo.com/au/
Below are some photos from previous Armageddon Events in Melbourne
(2008-2012 – not ordered)