The Super Podcast
Top 3 Books That Changed Our Lives
Welcome to The Super Podcast, the flagship show here at The Super Network, hosted by Super Marcey and Bede Jermyn! This podcast has been running since 2009, with a focus on Film, TV, Music, Media, Lists and of course Audio Commentaries.
For this episode of the show, we decided to switch things up and do something a little different. Instead discussing films, your hosts Super Marcey and Bede ‘The Terrible Aussie” Jermyn to do a top 3 list and count down their top 3 books that have changed our lives (that being said, some of the books that we mention have indeed been adapted into films). Joining your hosts on this episode to provide his own personal list is author/filmmaker Aaron Dries (who has written the novels Cut To Care: A Collection Of Little Hurts, House Of Sighs, A Place For Sinners and more), who makes debut appearance on the show. We have a lot of great picks and discussions on this episode. If your a big reader as much as we are, you’ll definitely enjoy this one.
* Marcey and Bede are excited to welcome Aaron to the podcast!
* Aaron gives the lowdown on his work as an author.
* Wait… Did Marcey and Aaron just become best friends?!
* As expected, a Stephen King novel is a pick on two of the three lists
* One of Marcey’s picks is a book that was adapted into a film starring a young Christian Slater
* Which sequel to one of the most famous horror novels of all time changed Aaron’s life
* Right on brand, one of Bede’s picks is on the making of a legendary bad film
* Aaron’s number one pick is novel that Marcey & Bede didn’t expect
* Plus much, much more!
Please Visit Our Sponsor For This Episode
Subscribe to us at Patreon
Please Visit Marcey’s RedBubble Shop For The Super Network Merch
Email at TheSuperNetworkSM@gmail.com
Music provided by DeNNo.