The King Zone’s Book Club Podcast Episode 01
Looking at the Short Stories of
Jerusalem’s Lot and One For The Road
Welcome to this spin off podcast from The Super Network’s The King Zone Podcast with Book Club hosted by Super Marcey and Steven T. Boltz. Join Marcey and Steve as they take a literary journey with the written works of Stephen King. The podcast will focus on short stories, pairing up stories that compliment each other and will have the occasional episode covering a novella or novel.
The debut episode of this brand new podcast focuses the discussion on two short stories from the book Night Shift with Jerusalem’s Lot and One For The Road. The two short stories have been paired together with their connection to Salem’s Lot. Your hosts Marcey and Steve share their opinions on the two stories, coming at them from different view points with Steve having read both before and Marcey reading them for the first time for the podcast.
* Welcome to this brand new spin-off show!
* Both hosts love their Stephen King
* Find out what’s in store for this podcast series
* Why these two stories were paired together
* Is Jerusalem’s Lot really a prequel?
* There are clear Lovecraft themes in Jerusalem’s Lot
* One For The Road takes a similar yet different approach
* Both story endings leave an impact
* Ratings for each story
* And much much more!
Subscribe to The Super Network at Patreon
Subscribe to The King Zone Podcast Feeds Via
| Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | CastBox | Spotify | iheartradio |
| Google Podcasts | Podcast Addicts | Pocket Casts | Deezer |
| Listen Notes | Podchaser | GoodPods |
Please Visit Marcey’s RedBubble Shop For The Super Network Merch
Email at TheSuperNetworkSM@gmail.com
Music provided by DeNNo