Podcasters Of Horror Episode 12 – We All Scream For Ice Cream and The Black Cat
Welcome to our Mini Podcast series from The Super Podcast with Podcasters Of Horror! This series will cover short reviews and discussion for every episode of Mick Garris’ horror anthology series Masters Of Horror! Once we finish with Masters Of Horror, we will be tackling other anthologies within horror.
Your hosts ‘Super’ Marcey Papandrea and ‘The Terrible Australian’ Bede Jermyn are joined by returning guest and fellow horror fiend Matt Konopka from Killer Horror Critic, to unpack these two episodes of Season 2.
Tom Holland of Stephen King adaptations The Langoliers and Thinner directed We Scream For Ice Cream, it stars Lee Tergesen, William Forsythe, Colin Cunningham, Laura Drummond, Ingrid Tesch and Brent Sheppard. The Black Cat was directed by The Pit And The Pendulum‘s Stuart Gordon, it stars Jeffrey Combs, Elyse Levesque, Aron Tager, Patrick Gallager and Christopher Heyerdahl.
* Welcome back Matt, we’ve missed you!
* We all don’t scream for ice cream …
* William Forsythe’s scenes are fanatic and memorable.
* There has been some celebrity meetings to do with both episodes.
* Is The Black Cat the best episode of Masters Of Horror?
* Stuart Gordon and Edgar Allen Poe are a mix of pure brilliance.
* Oh no she’s coughing up blood …
* Ratings for each film
* Plus much, much more!
The Super Network on Twitter – @SM_SuperNetwork
Guest on Twitter – @KillerCritics
Join The Super Network Facebook Page
Join Us At The Super Network Facebook Group
Email at TheSuperNetworkSM@gmail.com
Subscribe to us at Patreon
Get The Super Network Merch at RedBubble
Follow Us On Instagram
Follow Us On TikTok