Super Podcast Ep 143 – Let’s Discuss Films To Emotionally Mess You Up
Welcome back to the Super Podcast for our 143th episode, listeners!
Your hosts Super Marcey and Bede ‘The Terrible Australian’ Jermyn are back and in this episode it is back to basics with your two trusty co-hosts. So what is install for this edition? Well since 2016 hasn’t been a great year and every one is sad or shocked at everything that has happened, we picked a topic to fit the mood.
We decided to each pick 5 films that will emotionally mess you up, make you want to smack your head against a brick wall, ect ect you get the idea! After discussing our picks, will we ever be happy again? Who knows?!
* Marcey and Bede are back!
* Bede informs us of why he is a Terrible Australian for this episode
* Lars von Trier basically wants to suck our souls
* Apparently so does Darren Aronofsky
* There is a film that is soul destroying that Marcey can’t remember the name of (It was Sophie’s Choice)
* We both absolutely love the film Precious, even though it is messed up as anything
* Why do we torture ourselves with such films?
* PS Happy Birthday Bede
* Plus much, much more!
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The Super Network Facebook Page
Subscribe via iTunes