Super Podcast Ep 123 – A Fast & Furious Retrospective
Welcome back to another episode of the Super Podcast!
Unfortunately your regular co-host Super Marcey wasn’t able to join this episode due to health reasons but don’t worry, her co-hosts Bede ‘The Terrible Australian’ Jermyn and Nick ‘The Canadian Bacon’ Bosworth took charge of this one. Plus they are also joined by past guest and head-honcho of The Action Elite Eoin Friel for this truly action-packed episode! How action-packed you ask? In this episode, we’ll be doing a retrospective on the entire Fast & Furious franchise and as well as do an in-depth review on the latest instalment Furious 7.
*SPOILER WARNING FOR FILMS DISCUSSED*
* Eoin shocks both Bede and Nick with a fact that they didn’t know about the 1st film The Fast And The Furious
* Only one of us likes Tyrese Gibson in 2 Fast 2 Furious. Can you guess who it is?
* We agree that The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift was pretty damn fun!
* What did we think of the 4th instalment Fast & Furious? You’ll be surprised!
* We all love Fast 5 and wonder why Dwayne Johnson was sweating a lot in that film?
* We try to make sense of the awesome ridiculousness of Fast & Furious 6 but to no avail
* We all agree that Furious 7 was completely awesome and that the ending was a moving send-off for the late Paul Walker
* We wonder where the series is going to go next with the 8th instalment, plus which two actors do we think should be in it
* Plus much, much more!
As usual you can find us at:
Guest on Twitter – @ActionElite
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the SuperPodcast Facebook Fan Page
Subscribe via iTunes