Podcasters Of Horror Episode 9 – Sounds Like and Pro-Life
Welcome to our Mini Podcast series from The Super Podcast with Podcasters Of Horror! This mini-series will cover short reviews and discussion for every episode of Mick Garris’ horror anthology series Masters Of Horror! Once we finish with Masters Of Horror, we will be tackling other anthologies within horror.
Your trusty hosts ‘Super’ Marcey Papandrea and ‘The Terrible Australian’ Bede Jermyn are back with another episode of Podcasters Of Horror. For this ninth installment we take a look at Masters Of Horror‘s second season episodes with Sounds Like and Pro-Life.
Brad Anderson of Session 9 and The Machinist fame directed Sounds Like, it stars Chris Bauer and Laura Margolis. Pro-Life was directed by horror mastermind John Carpenter (Season 1’s Cigarette Burns), it stars Caitlin Wachs, Ron Perlman, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Mark Feuerstein, Bill Dow and Derek Mears.
* Bede and Marcey introduce these two short films.
* Marcey has actually seen these two episodes.
* How Sounds Like may not be everyone’s cup of tea.
* What Brad Anderson brought to the table with his episode.
* How Pro-Life compares to Cigarette Burns.
* We dissect what Pro-Life‘s message is.
* We’ve actually met two actors from one of the episodes.
* Ratings for each film
* Plus much, much more!
The Super Network on Twitter – @SM_SuperNetwork
Join The Super Network Facebook Page
Join Us At The Super Network Facebook Group
Email at TheSuperNetworkSM@gmail.com
Subscribe to us at Patreon